35 Phrases for United and Happy Families
If you have a full life with your loved ones, surely you’ll see your story and your feelings reflected in one of these phrases for united and happy families.
Today, the concept of family has been redefined and now includes people, with or without blood ties, who share love, happiness, and a deep mutual understanding.
Families accept us, love us, support us, and protect us. Do you want to tell yours how important it is to you? We invite you to do so with one of these beautiful phrases for happy families that we’ll share with you below. Keep reading!
Discover phrases for unforgettable families
Thank you phrases for happy families
1. Thank you for always being there for me!
Families are there in the good times to celebrate, but also in the bad times, when you need some extra help and moral support.
2. Thank you family for always protecting and sheltering me!
Your family is that place where you can always return to and that always receives you with love and understanding.
3. My eternal gratitude to my family, for accompanying me with love
A family that doesn’t judge and accompanies you with love speaks of mutual respect and the freedom that everyone has to lead their lives.
4. Thank you for teaching me that family values are important!
When we grow up, especially in adolescence, we question family values. But over time, we discover that they’re essential when it comes to forming our own families.
5. Thank you family for being authentic and teaching me to be me.
Dealing with people who show themselves as they really are makes you learn to show your own essence without being ashamed.
6. I thank my family for listening to me and helping me find the best way
Growing up surrounded by loved ones means that you’ll have someone to turn to for advice or suggestions when you need them. You’ll always have an honest opinion!
7. Thanks to my family, which has the greatness to accept me as I am
United and happy families will never put you aside because of the way you are or aren’t. They’ll accept you as you are and respect your life choices.
8. Family is the place where I made my first unconditional friends.
Siblings, cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles will be your great allies and will always be there to help you, without asking you for anything in return.
9. The union that we’ve achieved in the family is thanks to love, not by sharing the same blood
Having blood ties means being related, but family is much more than that. This union involves people who love each other, who respect each other, and who have a group dynamic based on mutual collaboration, respect, and above all, love.
10. Family time is worth double
Spending time with the family is emotionally and psychologically satisfying. It’s a time of incomparable enjoyment.
11. Family is light, joy, laughter, and tears
I am grateful to my family for being able to share moments of absolute happiness, as well as those painful transitions of life when they dry my tears and accompany me.
12. Family is a guarantee of eternal love
You’re born, you grow up, and you become a good person within a family in which you’re loved from the first day of life. And so it will be forever.
13. Happy families are like priceless jewels, unique and beautiful.
Family is the most precious thing you’ll have in your life and it will surpass any material possession you could ever obtain.
14. Past, present, and future: Family is always there
The family space is made up of the memories of those who are gone, the experiences of the present, and the projects of the future. A community that unites generations and stories.
15. My family is my refuge, my comfort zone
Far from the hustle and bustle of work and daily life, families usually give us a moment of tranquility to forget about our daily problems for a while.
16. Although we don’t live together, we’re family
For families, it’s not important to live together, but to be united and know that the other members will be there when you need them.
Phrases for happy families with restless spirits
17. Are we weird? Are we different? It doesn’t matter, we’re family and we love each other
Today, there are many types of families but the formats aren’t important. The main thing is that there’s respect, love, and mutual support.
18. We’re not perfect, but we love each other very much
A family is capable of recognizing that it’s not perfect and that mistakes can be made on the path of life.
19. We’re a team! A united family is the best team to be on
Our team is fun and able to agree to go forward and achieve their goals.
20. Loud, restless, and adventurous. Family, I love you as you are!
There are houses that are less calm and tranquil, and the members like it that way! There’s movement, laughter, and projects going on all the time.
21. Living as a family is composing a beautiful song every day
Each one contributes their note and their instrument to live life in harmony.
Phrases for families said by famous people
22. “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” -Michael J. Fox-
23. “In every conceivable way, the family is a link to our past and the bridge to our future.” -Alex Haley-
24. “A home will be strong when it is supported by these four columns: a brave father, a wise mother, an obedient son, a willing brother.” -Confucius-
25. “For a non-violent person, everyone is family.” -Mahatma Gandhi-
26. “The family provides values that remain for life. A united and loving family is a luxury that is hard to come by.” -Daryl Hannah-
27. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” -Mother Teresa of Calcutta-
28. “I have a great family, I live an amazing life.” -John Oates-
29. “A healthy family life requires frequent use of three phrases: May I? Thank You, and I’m sorry and never, never, never end the day without making peace.” -Pope Francisco-
30. “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” -Sir John Bowring-
31. “Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” -Marlon Brando-
32. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” -Desmond Tutu-
33. “I have perceiv’d that to be with those I like is enough, To stop in company with the rest at evening is enough, To be surrounded by beautiful, curious, breathing, laughing flesh is enough, To pass among them, or touch any one, or rest my arm ever so lightly round his or her neck for a moment—what is this, then?
I do not ask any more delight—I swim in it, as in a sea.” -Walt Whitman-
34. “A happy family is a long conversation that always seems too short.” -André Maurois-
35. “It does not matter how poor a man is. If he has a family, he is rich.” -Dan Wilcox-
Share these phrases for families with your loved ones!It might interest you...
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Duryea, S. (2016) Redefiniendo la familia: realidades y perspectivas. Banco Interamericano de desarrollo. Disponible en: https://blogs.iadb.org/desarrollo-infantil/es/familia/
- UNICEF CHILE (s.f.). ¿Te suena familiar? La familia que hemos construido. Disponible en: https://www.unicef.cl/centrodoc/tesuenafamiliar/06%20Construido.pdf