Eliminating Stress with the Japanese Happiness Technique
Eliminating stress seems like an impossible task these days. It’s an ailment that plagues this century, something that’s been encrusted in our daily lives. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a mature adult or a tiny baby, a man or a women. It doesn’t matter what part of the world you live in.
Fortunately, a centuries-old technique for getting rid of stress has recently come to light. It’s knows as the Japanese Happiness Technique. It has managed to cause a revolution in the scientific world. And of course, it has come to be a part of the daily lives of many parents and children.
There is only one thing you need to apply this technique, which promises miraculous results: Your hands. A series of simple tricks will help you and your little ones to relax. Say goodbye to this bothersome sensation that is so damaging to your health.
Eliminating stress and its dangerous side effects
What is it that makes us stress so much? Surely, the ins and outs of daily family life, the interactions between you and your children, play their part.
Family dynamics often create an explosion of feelings and sensations as negative as they are dark. Exhaustion, anguish, anxiety, nervousness and sadness are just some of these emotions.
These emotional and physical states take us down “the wrong path.” The feelings are insurmountable, as the daily grind of worries and obligations works against us. What’s the result? A completely harmful impact on our health.
There may even be physical symptoms like frequent headaches, stomach pain, skin rashes and other irritations. So now the question is, is it possible to eliminate these discomforts? Is getting rid of stress possible?
Each finger represents a different emotion
The pinky finger represents anxiety, apathy, and lack of energy. Furthermore, from a physical viewpoint, this finger is related to the heart, the intestines and the bones. The ring finger, then, materializes sadness and feelings of doubt. In parallel, it is related to a wide variety of stomach problems and respiratory issues.
The middle finger embodies rage, aggression and tiredness. It is linked with the gallbladder and the liver, and also has to do with menstrual pain and migraines. The index finger symbolizes fear, which can be manifested in muscle pain and problems with the bladder and kidneys.
Lastly, the thumb corresponds to worry and stress. It is tied to liver issues and skin conditions, stomach issues and headaches. By now, you’re probably asking yourself what all this has to do with getting rid of stress.
So here it goes. According to this method, each time you press down on one of previously mentioned fingers, you get positive results. In other words, this provokes certain relief to specific kinds of pain. This age old technique comes from Japan, and is very closely related to shiatsu and acupressure.
Steps for eliminating stress with this millennial Japanese technique
- To start, join both hands together, pressing on your fingers
- Then, make a fist with one hand and wrap the other hand completely around it
- After the previous step, put pressure on the finger that corresponds to the discomfort you want to relieve. If you simply want to calm the consequences of stress, then all you need to do is put pressure on your thumb.
- Be sure to maintain pressure on the corresponding finger. The recommended time is at least 30 seconds.
- After maintaining pressure for at least 30 seconds, take a 30 second rest, and then repeat.
- There’s also a variation you can try. You can also put pressure on the finger with your hand open. In other words, you don’t have to do this exercise with your hand in a fist. In this case, you open your left hand, so that the index finger of your right had can create pressure on the selected finger on the left.
The best part is that your can repeat the technique as many times as you want. You can also use the technique on more than one finger at a time if you want to calm more than one issue.
So, what are you waiting for? Remember that, according to the Japanese, the hand is connected to the brain and to emotions. So try this method and go stress free!