Microwaved Salmon in 4 Minutes, a Simple Recipe for the Whole Family
Microwaved salmon can be easily prepared in 4 minutes and is a healthy recipe, ideal for including in your diet on a regular basis. This oily fish has a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the body. It’s also a source of proteins of high biological value.
Before starting, it’s important to emphasize that emphasizing the presence of seafood in the diet is more than recommended. These usually have a beneficial lipid profile, so it’ll be best to increase their weight in the routines with respect to meat.
- Cut the garlic cloves into slices.
- Heat a little extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and brown the garlic without burning. When ready, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the fish loins on a plate with a little salt on top.
- Bathe with the oil and garlic directly from the frying pan and place in the microwave.
- Cook at medium power for 4 minutes, although this will depend on the capacity of the appliance you’re using.
- If you want you can squeeze the juice of a lemon over the fish to improve the final flavor. You can even season with different culinary spices, such as parsley and oregano.
- Serve with boiled potato and rice as a garnish.
Why make this recipe?
As we’ve already mentioned, salmon is a fish that’s quite beneficial for health. It’s especially known for the fact that it contains omega-3 fatty acids. These elements have been shown to control the levels of inflammation in the internal environment, which helps prevent the development of many chronic and complex diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases.
It’s important to note that salmon contains proteins of high biological value. These are a source of all the essential amino acids and have a good score in terms of digestibility, so their use is optimal. These nutrients are ideal for the growth and development of young children.
According to a study published in the Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism, during the first stages of life, a protein intake of more than 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight per day should be ensured. The mineral and vitamin content of this fish shouldn’t be overlooked. It’s one of the few foods that can provide vitamin D.
Prepare microwaved salmon in 4 minutes
As you’ve been able to see, preparing salmon in the microwave is really quick and easy. With just 4 or 5 minutes, you can obtain an exquisite dish from the organoleptic point of view and with a high nutritional density. In addition, this dish can be included in your diet on a regular basis, as salmon is a fish that has hardly any heavy metals inside.
Finally, keep in mind that whenever fish is consumed, it’s essential to ensure that it is cooked correctly, especially during pregnancy or in the early stages of life.It might interest you...