16 Quotes for Children to Start the Day with Positivity
The mood you start your day with can determine how you’ll feel throughout the day. Therefore, having good energy since the morning is beneficial to better cope with responsibilities and tasks with a good attitude. Do you want your children to start the day with positivity? Below, we’ll share some quotes that can help children in this regard.
You should know that boosting and developing optimism and positive thoughts from the earliest years of life can help children be happier and enjoy life at all times.
The importance of starting the day with positivity
Most parents want the best for their children, including:
- Commitment to their responsibilities.
- The ability to establish healthy social relationships.
- Academic success.
- The ability to cope with difficult and complicated situations.
- Emotional stability.
- For them to smile and seem happy.
In other words, parents want their children to grow happy. To achieve this, it’s very important to convey positive messages to children since they’re very young.
Positivity is the aptitude of producing and training yourself. Thus, one can say that each person is a product of their own thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Positive thinking, in both the short and long term, provides wellness, balance, and satisfaction. Therefore, it’s considered important for children to be positive. A good time to practice and work on this issue is at the beginning of the day, when children wake up ready to face a new day.
Below, we’ve compiled some famous quotes for children to start the day with positivity. This is a series of brief and simple reflections that, if understood since childhood, can be especially useful to enjoy life to the fullest.
16 quotes for children to start the day with positivity
- “I’m not what happened to me, I’m what I choose to become.” –Carl Jung–
- “You’re the architect of your own destiny. You’re the master of your own fate.” –Brian Tracy–
- “There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid.” –Mahatma Gandhi–
- “Good things happen every day. We just have to realize them.” –Anne Wilson Schaef–
- “Never feel shame for trying and failing for he who has never failed is he who has never tried.” –Og Mandino–
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt–
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” –Jim Rohn–
- “Happiness isn’t something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” –Dalai Lama–
- “Life is like a mirror: If I smile, the mirror smiles back.” –Mahatma Gandhi–
- “For it is in giving that we receive.” –Francis of Assisi–
- “We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy.” –Joseph Campbell–
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” –Tom Bodett–
- “Friendship doubles the joys and divides the anguish by half.” –Sir Francis Bacon–
- “To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.” –Mark Twain–
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” –Walt Whitman–
- “When you really want something, you will give up a million times, but your heart keeps taking you back to the starting line.” –Shannon L. Alder–