3 Chocolate Recipes for the Whole Family
Chocolate is one of the most valued ingredients, it's also one of the most used. To make delicious desserts with chocolate, you should choose one basic, high-quality ingredient. There are many types of chocolate available at the supermarket – the trick is to choose one with a high percentage of cocoa.
Chocolate is the favorite ingredient of millions of people around the world. Fortunately, it’s possible to make lots of desserts with chocolate to please a whole range of tastes. These three chocolate recipes are a great place to start.
Chocolate desserts are a safe bet if you want to pleasantly surprise your family, friends and guests. It’s a reliable, versatile ingredient for desserts, and also for savory dishes.
Chocolate is one of the great pleasures of life. Its exquisite flavor is the base of numerous dishes, each one more delicious than the last. It is, without a doubt, an extremely versatile ingredient, great for discovering new flavors and textures.
In the following article, we’ll look at some irresistible chocolate recipes.
3 delicious chocolate recipes
- 2 oz chocolate powder
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups almond or cow’s milk
- 2 1/2 oz brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Vanilla essence to taste
- Select the glasses you’d like to serve the frappés in and place them in the fridge to cool.
- Pour the almond or cow’s milk into an ice-tray and place in the freezer to create ice-cubes.
- Put the ice-cubes into a strong blender and blend until you achieve a grainy texture.
- Add the chocolate powder, brown sugar and cinnamon into the blender. Blend until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Finally, add the vanilla essence and blend for a few more seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for the pastry
- 9 oz pastry flour
- 3 1/2 oz butter (at room temperature)
- 2 oz butter for the topping
- 3 1/2 oz icing sugar
Ingredients for the filling
- 5 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa for the topping
- 7 oz caramel
- 1 oz diced nuts
- 1/4 cup water
“Chocolate desserts are a safe bet if you want to pleasantly surprise your family, friends and guests.”
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the dough. Blend them at speed 6 for 15 seconds.
- Then, take a portion of the dough, around 1/2 oz worth, and shape it into a ball. Place it in a mould and spread it with your fingers until a thin layer of pastry is covering the sides of the mould. Prick the dough with a fork.
- Place the tarts in the freezer for 10 minutes, then in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Then, take them out of the oven, remove them from the mould and leave them to cool.
- For the filling, put a teaspoon of caramel in each case and a sprinkling of nuts.
- In a blender, mix the diced chocolate, the water and the butter.
- Using a spoon, spread the mixture onto each of the tarts. Leave to cool and serve.
Classic chocolate cake
- 8 3/4 oz chocolate
- 1 1/2 flour
- 8 3/4 sugar
- 3 eggs
- 8 3/4 butter
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Spread butter in a cake mould and line it with flour; set aside.
- On a low heat, melt the chocolate with a little water or milk. Once it’s melted, add the butter and mix. Set aside.
- In a blender, mix the sugar and egg yolk until you achieve a creamy mixture.
- Add the flour and almonds and continue to blend the mixture.
- Then, add the chocolate and butter.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, and add them to the mixture, bit by bit.
- Finally, pour the mixture into the mould and cook for around 25 minutes. Check if the cake is done. Insert a toothpick into the center of the cake, it should come out clean and dry.
- Once the cake is cooked, you should let it cool before removing it from the mould. Then place the cake on a cooling rack and wait until it’s fully cooled before serving.
These three chocolate recipes are very easy to prepare and will, without doubt, satisfy even the most demanding palates. They’re classic creations, ideal for sharing with friends and family, and for enjoying the exquisite and unparalleled flavor of chocolate.