3 Delicious Recipes for a Romantic Dinner
It"s always nice to go out and celebrate special occasions. However, if you want to stay home, you can also find practical and delicious recipes for a romantic dinner to create the perfect evening. This way, you can celebrate with a little more privacy.
For an unforgettable night at home, you just need some imagination and attention to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Additionally, a little bit of love, patience, and positivity are the main ingredients so that your dishes are extraordinarily delicious.
Right in the comfort of your own home, you can make some of the best dinners of your life.
While making these delicious recipes for a romantic dinner is the highlight of the evening, don"t leave out the accessories. To have a special occasion at home, it"s important to pay attention to the details.
This means you can use decorations like scented candles and music to set the mood. Additionally, you can pour some smooth wine to make the night complete and add that special touch before you eat.
3 Delicious recipes for a romantic dinner at home
Now, we"ll show you some delicious and practical dishes to surprise your partner on date night.
Romantic dinner: Neapolitan pasta with mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound of pasta, specifically spaghetti
- 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes.
- 4 eggplants, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 red chili peppers
- 1 large onion, cut into julienne slices
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- A pinch of dried oregano
Preparation (for the sauce)
- First, add a tablespoon of salt and eggplants to a bowl with boiling water.
- Then, after 5 minutes, remove them from the boiling water, drain the water, dry the eggplants, and sauté them in a pan over medium heat with a little olive oil.
- While stirring the eggplants with a wooden spoon, add the red peppers, the julienne onions, and the tomatoes. Let them cook until all of the ingredients are soft.
- Finally, add the minced garlic cloves, a pinch of dried oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
You should cook the pasta al dente. Once it"s ready and on the serving plate, pour the sauce over it. Then, at the end, add the cubes of mozzarella cheese on top.
Romantic dinner: Chicken Strogonoff
- 1 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 green pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, season the cubed chicken breasts with minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Then, heat butter in a pan over low heat and fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Add the pepper and onion, and stir until they"re caramelized.
- Then, pour in the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, milk, mushrooms and olives. Cook for about 15 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- When you see that it"s thicker, remove it from the heat and serve.
“A little bit of love, patience, and positivity are the main ingredients so that your dishes are extraordinarily delicious. Right in the comfort of your own home, you can make some of the best dinners of your life."
Lemon roasted chicken
- 1 whole chicken without skin
- 4 potatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- Olive oil
- First, wash the chicken thoroughly and dry it with paper towels. Then, place the lemon inside with slight cuts in the skin.
- Season the chicken inside and out with salt, pepper, a little thyme, bay leaves and rosemary.
- Tie the chicken with kitchen string. Then, place it on a baking sheet and drizzle a little olive oil on it.
- Place the baking sheet with the chicken in the oven at 375ºF. You don"t need to preheat it.
- Let it cook for about 35 minutes. Then, pierce the chicken with a fork and pour the wine glass over it.
- Cut the potatoes into slices. Then, place them on the tray next to the chicken.
- Put the whole dish back in the oven for another 25 minutes. Afterwards, pour its own juices back over it.
- Finally, bake it for 30 more minutes. Once that time has passed, serve and enjoy.
Don"t be afraid to try these out. Try these delicious and easy recipes for a romantic dinner.
Additionally, you probably already have most of these ingredients at home. Follow these instructions exactly and you"ll get incredible results.
To make the night even more perfect, finish your dinner with a delicious dessert that complements the flavors you used in your main meal. Enjoy!It might interest you...