Love Phrases for the Personal Development of Our Children
If you want your children to have good personal development, you need to give them some love phrases. This will help you to educate them much better and to encourage their emotional maturity.
There are many words of love that are repeated to little ones daily. And truth is that the self-esteem of children will depend on the communication with their parents. And this isn’t only limited to verbal language, but also to non-verbal language.
Words and phrases reflect many things and these types of comments have great power over children. For this reason, it’s highly recommended that you use these types of expressions with them, in order to increase their personal development.
Have good verbal language when expressing love phrases
Making good use of verbal language is a great option that you should keep in mind. However, sometimes, the little ones at home understand non-verbal language much better.
That’s why, if you offer them a sincere look that reflects all the love you feel for them, it’ll express much more than with words. On the contrary, if you show them a look of sadness or sorrow, even while you’re expressing love phrases, you’ll be showing something completely different from what you want to express.
According to psychologist Albert Mehrabian, a precursor in the work on nonverbal communication in the mid-twentieth century, verbal communication is very ambiguous.
In this type of communication, the understanding of the meaning of the sentences you hear depends on the contribution of the different components of language:
- 38% is attributed to the voice with which the words are enunciated (volume, tone, intonation or vibration).
- 55% is related to the body language of the sender of the message (posture, breathing, eye movements, or gestures).
- Only the remaining 7% has to do with the words and their meanings (semantics).
Some love phrases that you should transmit to your children
Now that you have knowledge of this, below, we’ll give you some examples of words of love that you can dedicate to your little ones. There are many ways to express yourself, so the one you choose will be perfect for them.
- “I like the way you do that!”
- “What can I improve for you?”
- “I love you, I love you, and I love you. No matter what”
- “I respect your decision”
- “You are special, there is no one like you”
- “I love you, whatever you decide”
- “I believe in you”
- “You’ve shown me that you’re responsible”
- “I’m proud of the person you’ve become”.
Giving support to your children and accompanying them to show their feelings is a task that you, as a parent, must learn.
It’s crucial that you practice this because what you do with them and the atmosphere you create with your partner will show you how quickly children learn and develop these skills.
That’s why these phrases will help you a lot. In addition, they’ll help your little ones to develop their personal growth. They’ll grow in an environment of trust, security, and best of all, full of love.It might interest you...