5 Crafts to Make with Wooden Clothespins
Crafts to make with wooden clothespins are very versatile. They can be used to make a homemade gift or to decorate your home or children’s rooms.
Write down these crafts to do with wooden clothespins
Crafts to do with wooden clothespins are very versatile. They can be used to give a touch of originality to all kinds of events, such as birthday invitations or other celebrations. Also, simply to decorate. In any case, today we’ll give you five varied options so you can choose the one you like best. Keep reading!
These delicate and elegant insects are perfect ornaments to hang from the ceiling. And both children and adults will love making them, as they’re very easy to assemble.
- Paint the clothespin with lines in the middle to simulate the butterfly’s body and head.
- Then, cut out a piece of paper.
- Glue the wings to the middle of the clothespin.
- Add some eyes to the creation and they’re read.
Tulips bring joy and well-being with their display of colors. If spring is here, you can’t miss this idea to decorate from the clothesline to the rooms of your house.
We suggest you cut the shape of the flower with glitter EVA rubber and hold it with the open part of the clip. To decorate, you can glue some leaves cut out of the same material to the wooden stem.
Fantasy is the very world in which children live. As K. Egan stated in his book, Fantasy, and Imagination: Its Power in Primary Education, childhood is a time of constant imagination, where children can bring out their greatest potential. That’s why, below, we’ll show you how to create dragons with the clothespins left over from hanging clothes.
- First of all, you’ll need to paint the clothespin with acrylic paint. This will serve as the dragon’s body.
- While it dries, look for a template of this fantastic reptile on the Internet to draw the wings, head, and tail.
- Next, you’ll have to cut them out and glue them around the length of the clothespin
- Make sure the head fits the part where it opens.
According to the results of a study carried out in 2017, these air vehicles for children are the manifestation of their own desire for freedom.
As developing this last point is important, we suggest that you be with them when it comes to creating them. To do this, make the wings of the airplane out of EVA rubber and glue them to the clip. Wait for it to dry and you’re ready for flight.
5. Worms made with wooden clothespins and pom-poms
- Glue the small pompoms on top of the entire clip.
- On the first pompom, add some googly eyes to make it even more fun.
Spark imagination with these crafts made with wooden clothespins
You may think that to produce new and different ideas, you have to have special materials, but nothing could be further from the truth. As you’ve already seen, little things are capable of generating whole new worlds: Lands dominated by dragons, hillsides where worms compete, dreams that travel thanks to toy airplanes, and many more. Which craft idea are you going to start with?It might interest you...
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Barquero, Rosa & Rosales, Paz. Aviones de papel. Grupos de arteterapia en la escuela. “Paper Planes”. Art therapy groups in a state school. Teoría y práctica grupoanalítica.. 6. 7-16, 2017.
- Cintia. 5 manualidades con pinzas, ¡ideas divertidas! [Internet]. Pequeocio.com. 2014 [citado 26 de julio de 2021]. Disponible en: https://www.pequeocio.com/5-manualidades-pinzas-ideas-divertidas/
- Cintia. 5 manualidades con pinzas de la ropa [Internet]. Pequeocio.com. 2015 [citado 26 de julio de 2021]. Disponible en: https://www.pequeocio.com/5-manualidades-con-pinzas-de-madera/
- Cintia. 10 manualidades con pinzas de madera [Internet]. Pequeocio.com. 2018 [citado 26 de julio de 2021]. Disponible en: https://www.pequeocio.com/6-manualidades-pinzas-madera/
- Egan K. Fantasía e imaginación: Su poder en la. Ediciones Morata; 1996.