Three Chocolate Cake Recipe: An Ideal Dessert for Children
Three chocolate cake is one of the favorite desserts of children. It can be easily made at home to achieve a spectacular result. Therefore, we’re going to offer you the recipe so that you can prepare it and surprise everyone on special celebrations.
You could even involve the children in the process. you can transmit to them from an early age the taste for cooking.
How to prepare a three chocolate cake
Before starting, it’s important to point out that it’s always better to prepare desserts at home than to resort to industrial versions.
The latter often contain elements such as simple sugars, trans fats, and artificial additives that are harmful to the body in the medium term.
If you want to prepare this exquisite three chocolate cake, you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- 1 package of graham crackers or other similar cookies
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 5 teaspoons of cream and 3 cups of cream separately
- 5.25 ounces of dark chocolate
- 5.25 ounces of milk chocolate
- 3 sachets of curd
- 5.25 ounces of white chocolate
- 3 cups of milk
- Chocolate pieces to decorate
The most important part of the three chocolate cake recipe is the base, followed by the cocoa layers. Below, we’ll detail the steps to achieve an amazing result.
- For the base of the cake, you need to crush the graham crackers and mix them with melted butter and cream.
- Place the result in a removable round mold and crush it very well with the help of a spoon, so that it’s as firm as possible. You could even bake it for 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a crispy result.
- Then, it’s time to introduce the first layer of chocolate, which must be dark. To do this, chop the ingredient while placing a saucepan with 3 cups of cream and the same amount of milk over medium heat. It’s important to stir well and add the curd envelope when the chocolate is well dissolved so that it takes on consistency. Continue stirring while cooking for 10 minutes and then pour over the cookie base.
- The second layer is the milk chocolate layer. For this, follow the same process as mentioned in the previous step. However, when pouring it into the mold, you need to be very careful to avoid mixing them together.
- Finally, the white chocolate layer. In this case, just do the same as with the previous layers to have the cake already assembled.
- Once this procedure is completed, the mold is placed in the refrigerator for 24 hours. After this time, you can unmold and serve. It’s also possible to prepare the cake in individual cups, depending on the taste of each person.
You can also read: 2 Recipes for Cupcakes and Muffins for Children
Precautions regarding the three chocolate cake
This three chocolate cake can be included occasionally in the context of a varied and balanced diet. It won’t harm health in the medium term. However, it’s recommended that you promote the practice of physical exercise on a regular basis.
Therefore, sugars will be used as an energy substrate, preventing them from being transformed into fat and accumulating. You should also take into account that excess weight and obesity have been shown to increase the incidence of many complex diseases.
At the same time, special care should be taken with this type of recipe in the case of having developed some type of diabetes. In this context, dysfunctions occur when handling dietary carbohydrates, so it may be advisable to partially restrict their intake.
According to research published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research, low-sugar approaches are effective in improving the management of these diseases.
Discover more delicious sweet recipes: 4 Desserts Your Children Will Enjoy on Special Occasions
Prepare this three chocolate cake at home
As you’ve seen, making a three chocolate cake at home is much simpler than it may seem at first. The result is delicious and suitable for the whole family, with just a few ingredients. This way, the variety in the diet is increased, and greater adherence to it is achieved.
Finally, we must remember that when the goal is to maintain an optimal state of health, it’s best to promote a series of habits as a whole. It’s not only enough to take care of your diet, but you must also ensure regular exercise.It might interest you...